Dunlop Racing Slicks
Dunlop’s KR448 and KR451 are the Official Tires of the MotoAmerica and Canadian Superbike Series. The KR448 and KR451 have numerous amateur and national road racing titles. The KR Series offer unparalleled grip, stability, and rider feedback through the use of Dunlop’s proprietary compounds and manufacturing techniques such as N-TEC, JLB, and JLT technologies. The KR448 and KR451 provide the ultimate in track performance for club racers and professionals alike.
Dunlop Motorcycle Tires The New Q4
- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip.
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the shoulder.
- This purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees*, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
- The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- Made in the U.S.A. Only Dunlop makes sport tires in America.
View full product details »
At Nola Riding we will take you from your first ride to your first podium! We offer motorcycle lessons and instruction either from our experienced racers or Motorcycle Safety Foundation certified instructors. We are based out of NOLA Motorsports Park in Avondale, LA. as well as Top Ship on Seaway Rd in Gulfport MS. We offer motorcycle and gear sales and rentals as well as arrive and race, race bike rentals. Contact us for more details. (985)601-5189 OR NolaRidingAcademy@gmail.com