Below you will find the PAPH motorcycle information. I could go on and on, but I want to keep it short. If you like to ride, the track is the safest place you can ride.. Yes it's safer then the street and yes it's safer then the illegal drag racing that happens on the streets.
If you want to debate this with me, I will gladly do so after you do a few familiarization laps on the track.
The park (NMSP) used to offer this program in the past. Unfortunately due the program was rescinded due to lack of motorcyclists. This was a primary reason that I started my business, to drum up new riders. I think we have done well, but of course I want more.
Do you know that Louisiana is 49 out of 50 states in motorcycle ownership per capita??? We can do better! The track will help. Educate yourself, take riding classes, practice on the track every chance you get. Maintain your motorcycle and especially your tires and brakes properly.
Take care, and see you at the track!
Individual Preferred Access Pass Holders (PAPH) Privileges: Motorcycles
Designed for the person who wants to experience everything the NOLA Motorsports Park has to offer.
- 1 Guaranteed Preferred Access Pass Holder Track Days per month.
- More days may be added.
- $100.00 per Preferred Access Pass Holder/Immediate Family member per PAD. Spouses may run for free.
- $100.00 per session guest fee. (Not included in the cap) Preferred Access Pass Holder must be present. Max. 2 guests per yr.
- 3 hours of track time
- Minimum of 2 drivers must be registered within 48 hours
- If 3 or more register an extra hour will be added to the PAD Lighting and track scheduling permitting.
- Driver Session Cap of $1,500.00. Once reached, no cost to join track sessions for Preferred Access Pass Holders.
- Once Driver Cap has been met if you have registered and cancel within 48 hours of the PAD there will be a staffing fee of $300.00. This does not include if NOLA Motorsport cancels the PAD due to weather or other foreseen circumstances.
- 10 Free karting heats per year. (Excludes GT-Max Karts)
- $15.00 Karting Heats year round
- Preferred Access Pass Holder Kart Track Days
- $75.00 per Preferred Access Pass Holder
- $50.00 per session Guest Fee (Not included in the cap) Preferred Access Pass Holder must be present.
- 3 hours of kart track time
- Minimum of 2 drivers must be registered within 48 hours.
- 10% off retail items in the kart facility.
- 4 Quarterly Social events
- Preferred Access benefits with other organizations. (Dependent upon availability and does not include any registration fees.)
- Discount on Xtreme Xperience
$3,500.00 One-time Initiation Fee (Preferred Access North Track, Kart Track Days, Wide Open Wednesdays and Open Motorcycle Track days are complimentary for the first year.)
$500.00 Annual Renewal Fee
*all renewal and track session fees are subject to LA sales tax
At Nola Riding we will take you from your first ride to your first podium! We offer motorcycle lessons and instruction either from our experienced racers or Motorcycle Safety Foundation certified instructors. We are based out of NOLA Motorsports Park in Avondale, LA. as well as Top Ship on Seaway Rd in Gulfport MS. We offer motorcycle and gear sales and rentals as well as arrive and race, race bike rentals. Contact us for more details. (985)601-5189 OR NolaRidingAcademy@gmail.com